We all have things that we would change about ourselves if we could, right? I am a pretty self confident person and am happy with the way I turned out, but if I had to change some things about myself these are what they would be. In no particular order…..
- I would like the ability to pick out an outfit and accessories! I don’t know what happened to me over the years but when it comes to putting something together to wear, I have become a complete moron.
- I would like my hair to dry straight and shiny without me having to spend an hour on it. I am not sure if you got the memo *hair,* I don’t have a lot of time to spend on you so how about you start figuring yourself out on your own!
- I never claimed to be a brainiac or anything but I swear that before I had children I could at least remember what I had for dinner the night before. For those who happen to run into me at the mall, grocery store, gym…please refrain from asking me anything….it will just embarrass me and make you feel uncomfortable.
- I basically have diarrhea of the mouth during uncomfortable situations. Uncomfortable silence…oh not for long…I will start talking a mile a minute just so there are words being spoken. I may not even know what I am talking about but there will be words coming out of my mouth, I can promise you that! I recently ran into some friends at Target that I hadn’t seen in a long time. We made the initials hi, how are yous, but then I began to pick up everything in my cart and explain it just so there wouldn’t be an uncomfortable silence!
- I have trouble being serious. I can’t help it…if you were this funny you would be joking all day too! 🙂