I decided to take the two older kids to story time yesterday morning at the library. We all hopped in the car and after just a five minute drive these are the things I learned.
- Chase had a dream the other night that a giant mouse was eating a piece of cheese with him and the gang from the Bubble Guppies. The mouse was chasing him around and bit him with his huge lips.
- Reese and her friend Sophie went to Red Robin by themselves yesterday. Reese drove and Sophie sat in the back in her car seat. They sat down at the “rest-er-not” and looked at the map. After looking at the map they then decided that they wanted to both order smoothies.
- Clayton from school brought a red, purple, brown and black necklace to show and tell yesterday that he got as a gift from church. Chase wanted to know when we were ever going to go to church again.
- Reese does not like her ponytail in while she takes a nap! It’s ok though because “she knows how to do it” and can take it out herself “like this” when she lays down.
- Chase likes to make up songs about sticks and sing them out loud.
- A new joke. Chase: “Knock knock?” Me: “Who’s there?” Chase: “Steering wheel.” Me: “Steering wheel who?” Chase: “Steering wheel house!” ….whole car laughs hysterically…except me.
- Reese can count to 12, over and over again.
- Chase forgot to brush his teeth but wanted to make sure that I reminded him to when we got back home.
- Chase does not like his hair spiked any longer, he prefers it down or possibly to the side.