I made the mistake of telling my 5 year old Chase the other day that I used to be Wonder Woman. I said it to be funny, but he took me seriously and these are the questions that I have had to answer for the past two days.
- Did you wear a wig or was your hair just a different color back then?
- Did you know how to fly?
- Did you have a yellow lasso?
- Did you have the same clothes that she wears now?
- Did you have the same headband that she wears now?
- What about the boots…same ones?
- Will you ever change back?
- Did you ever have blood all over your face from a bad guy?
- How old were you when you were Wonder Woman?
- Who’s Mommy used to be Cat Woman?
- Who are you now?…. Are you a chef?
I am sure that for the next week or so I will be fielding other funny questions about my former adventurous life from my inquisitive son. Wait until he finds out the truth, that I was just a dental rep.
No related posts.