I am a thirty something stay at home mom to 3 kids under the ages of 5. I have a million different thoughts going through my head at the same time at each moment and none of them are of any real importance.
- I love argyle, paisley, hounds-tooth and the color green.
- I think most restaurant water glasses smell like dog and hate holding my breath when in stinky situations because I think that letting the smell go into my mouth is equally as gross.
- Cats and ferrets scare the crap out of me and I can’t understand why people choose to own them.
- I feel that laughing is the best therapy and use humor as a way to deal with most situations. In fact, I am uncomfortable in situations where humor is not appropriate.
- I think I am a glass is half full kind of gal, but if ever see my glass half full…Please fill me up!