Life with toddlers is always entertaining and I can’t help but chuckle many times during the day at the things they ask me. Here are just a few examples of what I said just in the past few days.
- “No, you can’t take nunchucks to Starbucks.”
- “I am not getting you more broccoli until you take a couple of bites of your lasagna.”
- “You have to wear your hair in a pony tail because you have throw up in it!”
- “I’m not sure how you are going to make a living drawing football helmets and selling them to people.”
- “No, edamame is not named after me.”
- “Wupin-gum-yung(Gangnum Style) style does not count for a word that starts with W.”
- “You don’t have a step mom or step dad because Daddy and I are STILL married!”
Whether I am letting Chase know if he is spelling every.single.person in his classes name right at 5:45am in the morning, letting Reese know that she will NOT be wearing a summer “princess dress,” to school that day, or helping Lane put a different pair of shoes on every ten minutes….these kids keep me on my toes, that’s for sure. I may be losing my identity one day at a time, but knowing that I am helping them discover theirs makes it all worth it!